Fairfield is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the right experience and qualifications get in touch with us.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior accountants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.