We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to support the financial services audit, tax and advisory teams. Working closely with a number of key stakeholders, the role is responsible for developing the firm’s reputation, relationships and ultimately revenue.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- develop and implement high impact marketing programmes;
- raise the brand awareness;
- help build/maintain relationships with clients
- providing guidance to marketing
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting marketing trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.