Our specialist team of limited company accountants delivers expert financial advice and support for your growing business.
Running a successful limited company typically involves huge amounts of responsibility. This makes selecting the best limited company accountancy service a crucially important decision. Whether you’re new, switching accountants or simply changing the way your business operates, Fairfield stays with you every step of the way.
A limited company has responsibilities that it must fulfill under the Companies Act; these include keeping statutory registers on Directors, Shareholders, Debentures etc. and filing Annual Confirmation Statement etc. The challenges these pose for you and your business can be reduced by our specialist team, giving you the opportunity to focus on running your business.
- Incorporation of a limited company
- Help you to open a business bank account – where needed
- Preparation & filing of abbreviated accounts to Companies house
- Preparation and filing of full set of accounts to HM Revenue & Customs – IXBRL format.
- Preparation & Filing of Company tax return(CT600) to HM Revenue & Customs
- Guide you how to keep good records and how the tax system works in UK- Tax, N.I rates etc.
- Guide you if your business needs to be registered for VAT, Explain you about available VAT schemes
- Advise you about the tax liability & dates
- Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HM Revenue & Customs
- Unlimited – Email and telephone support throughout the year